Today, we’re really excited to announce Gloo’s new website for Behavioral Health and Recovery Champions.
Here at Gloo, we think there’s an opportunity for us to play a large part in bridging the gaps between technology, data-informed insights, and the need to support the many organizations and individuals who make up the recovery space.
Gloo has always believed in promoting the personal growth of others, whether that’s by providing platform tech, data-informed insights, or even identifying and adopting common attributes found in excellence in recovery organizations. We’ve championed the value of promoting the growth of others for years, and we know that behind every great new technology— and behind every great data point— is usually a Champion.
So when the Gloo behavioral health and recovery team was handed the opportunity to create the next iteration of our website and blog, it was clear that another blog with our logo slapped on it wasn’t going to cut it.
Tweaking, not Reinventing, the Wheel
From the beginning, we had a vision of a place to help you, the recovery focused champion, learn more about our work, get and stay connected to us, access our tools, and of course—participate in our growing community.
After a couple discussions with designers and developers, we identified our goals for the site:
- To offer behavioral health & recovery professionals educational content on tech, data, and how they’re working together to transform care
- To engage our audiences in a way that will both better inform the work we do while also reflecting your needs.
- We want to be more connected with you. We’re busy, and we know you’re busy, so we want to get you the information you need to know, before you need to know it!
Here’s how to start exploring the new site:
- The homepage features our newest content such as blogs, podcasts, reports, and more.
- The RESEARCH page explores industry reports, whitepapers, and interactive data dashboards.
- COMING SOON! PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS page:
- Our pilot program and early adopter research.
- Our solutions and associated products available to the market.
- The testimonials, case studies and information from partners and industry representatives like you.
We are excited to offer pertinent and timely information that helps you as an organizational leader or industry insider learn, innovate, and adopt new technologies that help you compete, serve, and deliver your mission more effectively.
This website is a work in progress. As we get more feedback from you, our audience, and as we learn more from partners and customers, the website will grow and evolve.